Dominate your Winter Training & 2K
Strength - Nutrition - Erg Strategy - Mental Toughness - Erg Efficiency
RSR Win(t)er Clinic focuses on erg efficiency, core engagement, strength training for rowing, 2K strategy, mental fitness and nutrition.
Athletes will learn the basics for Olympic lifts, mobility techniques and injury prevention for rowing.
Clinic Curriculum includes:
- Mental fitness & 2K Strategy
- Erg test strategy
- Erg technique & efficiency
- Center core engagement & stability
- Mobility & injury prevention
- Nutrition education
NEW! Cooking lesson with Coach Carla!
This year all participants will complete a nutrition lesson and cooking class and will make all their snacks for the clinics with a dietician. Boarders will make an additional dinner the second evening.
Ready Set Row
“This was awesome! It was really intense but I learned a lot about myself and what it takes to row in college. And I really liked how multifaceted this was in that it covered nutrition, fueling, everything, not just erging.”
Day in the Life of RSR Win(t)er Clinic
8:30-9:30 Warm Up and RSR Mental Skills
9:30-11:30 ERG & Center Core
11:45-1:00 Lunch & Guest Speaker (Megan Carcagno- Duke)
1:15-2:15 RSR Mental Skills - 2K Erg Race Plans
2:30-4:00 ERG & Weight-lifting
Ready Set Row
“This clinic made me feel excited to apply these new skills for when I do hard workouts or for when I race!”
RSR 2K Win(t)er Clinic
Next Annual Event: 27-29 December 2022
Join RSR Coaches for a three-day intensive to equip you with all the tools to dominate your winter training and the 2K erg racing season.
Who: Male and Females (age 13-20) - limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
When: Dec 27th 3:00pm - Dec 29th 12:00pm
Where: CrossFit Goliath,2609 Discovery Dr suite 125, Raleigh, NC 27616
Non-Boarding Pass: $799
Boarding Pass: $1299
For those needing transportation from RDU, overnight accommodations and food please purchase the “Boarding Package."
All boarding athletes need to arrive RDU airport by 1:00 for a 2:00PM RSR Shuttle.
Registration fee for boarding athletes includes:
- Hotel/AirBNB for 2 nights
- Shuttle from RDU airport at 2pm (must arrive by 1:00pm Dec 27th).
- Shuttle to the RDU Airport at 12:30pm December 29th.
- Food for main meals (breakfast x 2, lunch x 1, dinner x 2)
- TWO cooking lessons (for dinners)
- RSR Coaches will stay on the premises.
- Boarding athletes will be required to submit COVID tests.
- Room assignments will be by gender